- Podikizhi is a relaxing Ayurvedic therapy that uses ayurvedic churna (specific herbal powder) made of 8-12 rejuvenating herbs. This Ayurvedic Churna is tied up in a ‘kizhi’ which is then heated up and utilized for the massage on different parts of the body.
- An abhyanga or oil body massage is regularly suggested before the Podikizhi treatment.
Duration: 15 min – 60 min
- Alleviates pains, swelling in joints, muscular spasm, sprain and stiffness.
- Cures sports injury.
- Reduces weight in obesity.
- Improves blood circulation and inflammation
- Strengthens and rejuvenate the muscles
- Various Neurological conditions
- Relieves stress.
- Detoxifies skin.